- Dec 2017: Brain Modes 2017 conference hosted by NBRC. 11-14th Dec
- June, 2016: Arpan's talk at 4th Bangalore cognition workshop https://sites.google.com/site/bangalorecognition4/
- June, 2016: Vinodh gave a talk and poster presentation at International multisensory Research Forum, 2016 in Suzhou, China titled: "Inter-trial variability of McGurk effect reveals multi-level markers of multisensory speech perception"
- June 2016: Amit, Neeraj and Priyanka joins the lab.
- Sept 2015 First lab publication from NBRC in the journal Scientific Reports: Graph theoretic network analysis reveals protein pathways underlying cell death following neurotropic viral infection. http://www.nature.com/articles/srep14438
- June 2015 Postdoctoral researcher Dr. Dipanjan Ray (MBBS, MD) received the prestigious Cognitive Science Research Initiative (CSRI) fellowship from Department of Science and Technology (DST). Congratulations!
- June 2015 Abhishek Mukherjee and Amit Kumar Jaiswal receive the best oral presentation and best poster awards respectively at II Annual Conference on cognitive Science (ACCS-2015)held at IIT Kanpur. Congrats Abhishek and Amit!
- June 2014: Arpan gets Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award 2013, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology for the project "How do vision help in speech perception?"